Epic Roofing's estimated Asphalt Shingles roof cost: $6005
(for 1610 sq. ft. size)

What makes Epic Roofing special

Epic Roofing has an A+BBB rating. What we do is help homeowners replace their roof and make the insurance companies pay for it. If you give Epic Roofing 1% of your confidence we will earn the other 99%. We plan to represent you to your insurance company just as an attorney does for his client in a courtroom.

Work Samples

Epic Roofing did not provide their roofing prices.


Other Company Info

Construction License not verified
Insurance not verified

Epic Roofing

(782.4 mi away)

Location: Hampton, GA

Phone: (678) 435-4252

Company has no website.

Average Local Price: $6407

Calculate Roof Price

Accredited

Need a Roofer?
Get up to 4 Free Local Quotes
Start Here   Enter Your Zip Code


Scroll to top